Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Extra-ordinary

Monday was a really, really good day.
Devotional time in the morning was great, and it just continued to be great from there on. I finally finished all the training I've been doing on the computer for the past two weeks, and I got to talk to people to get started on one of my projects. (I'm responsible for redesigning some parts on the 9000 tractor chassis.)Amazingly, I got through the entire day without nodding off at all, without any coffee or soda! You all know me -- you know that's pretty spectacular just by itself.
After work was also good; I went to the gym with some roommates and had a good workout. Came back, made some dinner, and had a relaxing night working on a new jigsaw puzzle while hanging out. All in all, nothing extraordinary, but so many "little" things that came out of a great morning.

We planned a girls' night today: Coldstone and "He's Just Not That Into You". I still haven't decided what I think of the movie; it was just... weird. None of us had seen it before (all nine of us, out of about 50 interns currently living here), so it was fun to hang out with just the girls for once.

I really need to take some pictures or just walk around with my webcam to make a video. Maybe it'll happen this weekend..

2 comments:

  1. hibisca = buff by the time fall semester starts??

    and to your last paragraph...

    maybe you should PURCHASE a PHONE with a camera on it... and then take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i'm really glad you had a great day BIsca :]

    ReplyDelete